Xd4 99269, 48 90220, 63 X4 93204, 74 Xa 3085 97-22 200-6,
|Weight in working order||33 / 44 t|
|Length over body||15.76 meters (51 feet 8 inches)|
|Maximum speed||90 km/h (50 mph)|
Built in 1940 as a departmental wagon on old bogies from a tender from a Gotthardbahn steam locomotive, this vehicle was rebuilt in 1963 into a mobile workshop. On this occasion, the braking system was modernized, saving the old brake shoes.
had the forethought to build a bar for the heavy set, with a compartment to
carry cycles ... this car would be given to the Bahn
Museum Kerzers which he reached at the 8th of March of 2008, together with the
E 3/3 ex RVT 8.
|A beautiful wagon…to be preserved and rebuilt.||Interior of the wagon workshop on it's arrival at St-Sulpice.|
http://www.voisin.ch/vvt/ : 21.03.2008